If you are interested in one of the career or internship opportunities described below, please follow the application instructions for the posting or contact us at email@example.com.
Are you interested in working for an innovative healthcare initiative with a not-for-profit mission? Do you like working in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a meaningful difference? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Ceca Foundation runs the Ceca Award Program, which recognizes and rewards healthcare staff for exceptional acts of kindness. As an intern, you will assist our team in supporting the Ceca Award Program. This includes collaborating on partner marketing and outreach, creating interesting and engaging social media content, and performing market research to direct our social media campaigns. This is an incredible opportunity for a college student to gain marketing experience in a professional environment.
- 10 hours/week commitment, with at least 5 hours/week spent in our Dupont office
- Create interesting marketing content
- Develop social media campaigns
- Research healthcare organizations, trends, and metrics
- Experience in at least 1 of the following: Journalism, Marketing, Social Media, UI/UX, Web Design, Video Production/Editing
- Upbeat personality, team-player
- Comfortable in unstructured environment and willing to take initiative
- Creative and analytically minded
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using photoshop and other graphic design software is a plus
- Familiarity with google analytics is a plus
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to Inquiries@CecaFoundation.org.