Are you interested in working for an innovative healthcare initiative with a not-for-profit mission? Do you like working in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a genuine and meaningful difference? If so, the Ceca Foundation is looking for someone like you!
The Internship position will assist the Account Manager in supporting and healthcare partner programs. This includes collaborating on partner marketing and outreach, measuring results and working with healthcare partners to expand caregiver participation at the facility.
- 20 hours per week minimum commitment in our office in DuPont, with some work-from-home possible
- Account management (creative marketing, implementing and tracking initiatives) for Ceca healthcare partners
- Database management for survey and performance results
- Hands-on work with healthcare partner staff (training, adoption programs, etc.)
- Research on healthcare organizations, trends, metrics
- Upbeat personality, ability to confidently speak to third parties
- Comfortable in unstructured environment and willing to take initiative
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Organization skills, with strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong writing and communications skills
How to apply
Contact Nate Hamme at email@example.com.