If you are interested in one of the career or internship opportunities described below, please follow the application instructions for the posting or contact us at email@example.com.
Director of Partner Sales, Part-Time
Interested in making a timely and highly meaningful social impact? We are a rapidly growing nonprofit that has recognized healthcare workers since 2013. We are expanding our program nationally and seek an individual to work closely with our President to grow our partnership base in hospitals and other healthcare communities (including SNFs/nursing homes, integrated care/senior living, homecare and hospice providers).
We seek an individual with professional experience in C-suite/Director level institutional sales, excellent communication skills, and a proactive mindset. Though Ceca has a nine-year operating track record, we thrive on our entrepreneurial culture and collaborative atmosphere. The ideal candidate would be a success driven team-player with a good sense of humor, and the confidence and experience to be self-directed.
The position is part-time to full-time (preferably 20+ hours/week) with the freedom to work remotely on a flexible schedule. Availability for modest travel and periodic visits to our downtown Washington, DC offices is desirable. As Director of Partner Sales, you will assist Ceca’s President (the Foundation’s top executive) in developing an outreach strategy targeting community hospitals, hospital networks, skilled nursing and senior living groups. You will also work closely with the Foundation’s Director of Marketing and Director of Mission Development.
Compensation would be as an independent contractor, with generous incentive structure for new partner signings. Extensive contacts in the healthcare industry, particularly within hospital leadership, will be particularly useful in arranging meetings for decisionmakers. We seek to “do good while doing well”—so in addition to a history of success, a passion for Ceca’s mission is essential.
Additional Skills and Position Preferences
- Experience with sales pipeline and lead tracking software (Salesforce in particular)
- Marketing communications and proposal writing
- Track record of achievement and success in prior positions
- Sales presentation and professional interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with MS Office applications (email, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
How To Apply
For consideration or inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enclose your resume and all contact information. Interviews will be conducted by phone or video on a rolling basis.
Are you interested in working for an innovative healthcare initiative with a not-for-profit mission? Do you like working in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a meaningful difference? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Ceca Foundation runs the Ceca Award program, which recognizes and rewards healthcare staff for exceptional acts of kindness. As an intern, you will assist our team in supporting the program and other operations for the foundation. This includes activities like collaborating on partner marketing and outreach, creating interesting and engaging content, and performing market research to direct our social media campaigns. This is an incredible opportunity for a college student to gain marketing, operational, and research experience in a professional environment.
- Flexible arrangement with a preferred 10 hours/week commitment; Remote setting possible due to the pandemic, but with hours spent in our office when appropriate
- Create interesting digital marketing content and graphics
- Develop social media campaigns and content
- Research healthcare organizations, trends, and metrics
- Support program operation activities
- Optional: Specialized skillsets such as video editing/production, website development, Salesforce or database administration and more to be determined on a case-by-case basis
- Experience in at least 1 of the following: Journalism, Marketing, Social Media, UI/UX, Web Design, Video Production/Editing
- Upbeat personality, team-player
- Comfortable in unstructured environment and willing to take initiative
- Creative and analytically minded
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite software is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to Inquiries@CecaFoundation.org.