If you are interested in one of the career or internship opportunities described below, please follow the application instructions for the posting or contact us at email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
Director/Senior Advisor of Partner Development
Position Description (downloadable PDF)
We seek an individual with professional experience in C-suite/Director level institutional sales, excellent communication skills, and a proactive mindset to make a timely and highly meaningful social impact. Though Ceca has a decade of operating experience, we thrive on our entrepreneurial culture and collaborative atmosphere as we continue our national expansion. The ideal candidate would be a success driven team-player with a good sense of humor, and the confidence and experience to be self-directed.
The position is part-time (approximately 10 to 20 hours/week) on a flexible schedule. The position will be evaluated based on new partner acquisition, and hours may be increased over time if mutually agreed to. Availability for modest travel to our downtown Washington, DC offices is desirable. As Director of Partner Development, you will assist Ceca’s President (the Foundation’s top executive) in developing an outreach strategy targeting community hospitals, hospital networks, skilled nursing and senior living groups. You will also work closely with the Director of Marketing.
This position is responsible for:
- Lead Generation – This individual will be in charge of the effort to generate leads through a variety of sources such as mass email outreach, purchased lists, paid advertising, personal networks, conferences, website inquiries, and existing/new partnerships with state and industry associations. This includes activities such as researching contacts in databases, crafting email communications, input on advertising opportunities and marketing collateral, attending networking events and conferences as deemed appropriate, and more. These activities are done in close collaboration with Ceca’s President and Director of Marketing.
- Lead Cultivation – This individual will be a core part of the process through the entire cultivation timeline from sourcing new prospects all the way through contract signings. This includes activities such as email communications/outreach, remote presentations/demos, tracking progress in Salesforce, weekly/bi-weekly status meetings with Ceca leadership, creating customized proposals/quotes from an existing template, and sending/following-up on contracts. These activities are done in close collaboration with Ceca’s President.
- Sales Strategy – This individual will have a major role in guiding the overall sales and marketing strategy, including activities such as budgeting, sales projections, and presentations to the Board of Directors and applicable Board Committees. These activities are done in close collaboration with Ceca’s President and Director of Marketing.
- Team Collaboration – This individual will be a core part of the Ceca leadership team participating in activities that relate to the larger organization such as staff/team meetings, board meetings, strategy sessions and fun, collaborative efforts such as monthly reviews of outstanding caregivers and selection of National Ceca Award recipients each year.
Compensation would be as an independent contractor, with weighted incentives for new partner acquisition. Extensive contacts in the healthcare industry, particularly within hospital, senior living or skilled nursing leadership, will be particularly useful in reaching decisionmakers. We seek to “do good while doing well”—so in addition to a history of success, a passion for Ceca’s mission is essential.
For more about Ceca, view a Brief Video Overview.
Additional Skills and Position Preferences
- Experience with sales pipeline and lead tracking software (Salesforce in particular)
- Marketing communications and proposal writing
- Track record of achievement and success in prior positions
- Sales presentation and professional interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
How To Apply
For consideration or inquiries, contact Michelle Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and contact information. Interviews will be conducted by phone or video on a rolling basis.
Are you interested in working for an innovative healthcare initiative with a not-for-profit mission? Do you like working in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a meaningful difference? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Ceca Foundation runs the Ceca Award program, which recognizes and rewards healthcare staff for exceptional acts of kindness. As an intern, you will assist our team in supporting the program and other operations for the foundation. This includes activities like collaborating on partner marketing and outreach, creating interesting and engaging content, and performing market research to direct our social media campaigns. This is an incredible opportunity for a college student to gain marketing, operational, and research experience in a professional environment.
- Flexible arrangement with a preferred 10 hours/week commitment; Remote setting possible due to the pandemic, but with hours spent in our office when appropriate
- Create interesting digital marketing content and graphics
- Develop social media campaigns and content
- Research healthcare organizations, trends, and metrics
- Support program operation activities
- Optional: Specialized skillsets such as video editing/production, website development, Salesforce or database administration and more to be determined on a case-by-case basis
- Experience in at least 1 of the following: Journalism, Marketing, Social Media, UI/UX, Web Design, Video Production/Editing
- Upbeat personality, team-player
- Comfortable in unstructured environment and willing to take initiative
- Creative and analytically minded
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite software is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter to Inquiries@CecaFoundation.org.