If you are interested in one of the career or internship opportunities described below, please follow the application instructions for the posting or contact us at email@example.com.
Account Manager, Part-Time
Make your mark—and an impact! Washington, DC-based Ceca Foundation is looking for qualified candidates to help expand and improve its innovative charitable program for hospitals, nursing, and hospice centers. Your work benefits patients, senior citizens, and long-term nursing residents by engaging those who can make the greatest impact—their caregivers. To date, Ceca’s program has been deployed in nearly 35 healthcare institutions across the mid-Atlantic.
The Account Manager assists the Executive Chair, President, Director of Operations, and Director of Marketing in supporting healthcare partner programs. This includes partner outreach and engagement, program management, sales support, streamlining/automating program processes, and social media messaging, as well as internal and external communications. You will be working directly with healthcare Partner Program Managers and HR staff to ensure the continuity and effectiveness of the Ceca Caregiver Award Program.
- Time split between our Washington, DC headquarters and off-site visits at healthcare partner sites (mostly in the D/M/V area)
- Program operations management (implementing and tracking initiatives, coordinating Ceca Award selection panels and award ceremonies, account management, healthcare partner onboarding)
- Hands-on work with healthcare partner staff (training and sharing of best practices)
- Ensuring system reliability and technology persistence both in-office and out in the field
Award program website updates
- Engagement with healthcare partners on social media, including posting and commenting
- Intern management for social media and research projects
- Google Analytics – tracking and documenting
- CecaTV content updates, including promotions and honoree Award Celebrations
- Research on healthcare organizations, trends, metrics
- Supporting the sales team with research on and outreach to prospective healthcare partners
- Improving marketing materials catered to Partner organizations and healthcare workers
- Energetic! Outgoing and passionate about improving care at partner facilities
- Organized. Track action items, monitor and troubleshoot operating issues, etc
- Technical. Understanding of digital systems and ability to problem solve
- Analytical. Comfortable with Excel, tracking metrics and finding process efficiency
- Proactive. Can work independently and see several steps ahead
- Team Oriented. We appreciate complementary skill sets and a sense of humor
- Can Travel. Access to an automobile for off-site visits required (mileage reimbursed)
- Preference for those with experience in:
- Google AdWords
- Adobe Creative Suite products
- Video Production/Editing
Details At A Glance
- Split Travel and On-site Location (no overnights)
- Part Time Schedule (20-30 hours/week)
- 4-Year Degree Preferred
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Salary: Competitive, entry-level hourly rate commensurate with experience
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Nate Hamme (firstname.lastname@example.org), President of Ceca Foundation.
Are you interested in working for an innovative healthcare initiative with a not-for-profit mission? Do you like working in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a meaningful difference? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Ceca Foundation runs the Ceca Award Program, which recognizes and rewards healthcare staff for exceptional acts of kindness. As an intern, you will assist our team in supporting the Ceca Award Program. This includes collaborating on partner marketing and outreach, creating interesting and engaging social media content, and performing market research to direct our social media campaigns. This is an incredible opportunity for a college student to gain marketing experience in a professional environment.
- 10 hours/week commitment, with at least 5 hours/week spent in our Dupont office
- Create interesting marketing content
- Develop social media campaigns
- Research healthcare organizations, trends, and metrics
- Experience in at least 1 of the following: Journalism, Marketing, Social Media, UI/UX, Web Design, Video Production/Editing
- Upbeat personality, team-player
- Comfortable in unstructured environment and willing to take initiative
- Creative and analytically minded
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using photoshop and other graphic design software is a plus
- Familiarity with google analytics is a plus
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to Inquiries@CecaFoundation.org.