The Ceca Award
The Ceca Award program is a comprehensive and customizable employee recognition solution for healthcare communities. Ceca provides its partners with an innovative, online platform and managed program services that allow organizations to leverage the power of recognition and achieve their quality of care and patient experience objectives.
Centered around the idea that positive reinforcement and engaged employees are imperative to improving the human experience in healthcare, organizations can partner with Ceca to honor the work of their exceptional team members.
The Ceca Award platform is comprised of technology and tools that make it easy to share experiences and stories about extraordinary caregivers, and to celebrate these acts of care, anytime, anywhere.
It is unique in that:
- Peer-to-peer and cross-department nominations are encouraged
- All team members, both clinical and non-clinical, are considered caregivers and eligible for recognition
- Patients, residents, families and guests can easily submit nominations
- Ceca Award Honorees receive a $250 monetary award, underwritten by the Foundation
- Technology, training materials and communications tools are included in the package to ensure program success
- Our managed program includes operational and marketing support to build credibility and ensure long-term sustainability
- Affordable packages can be customized to fit with budgets of all sizes, guaranteeing ROI
Our recognition model is essential to the success of the healthcare organizations we partner with, and has proven effective at increasing employee engagement, reducing turnover, and improving quality of care. The more engaged your employees are, the more satisfied your patients will be–which ultimately affects your bottom line. And recognizing your employees the right way is one of the best ways to get them more engaged.
Understand the Philosophy
See the Program Package
View our Technology
See our Results
How It Works
A team member, patient/resident, family member or guest who is moved to recognize a caregiver goes to the Ceca Award site or mobile app.
They write a short story about the caregiver they wish to recognize, explaining the act of care they received or witnessed.
They click a button to submit, and it’s done!
The nominated caregiver is now eligible for a Ceca Award in their care community, including a $250 monetary award and increased public recognition when nominations and award celebration photos are posted on CecaTV for everyone to see.
Why the Ceca Award?
If you would like to re-energize your employee engagement and recognition efforts, Ceca is here to help. Our industry expertise, accountability in operating your program, and innovative recognition tools can lead to a positive impact on your caregivers and your cared for community.
See what our partners and honorees are saying about the Ceca Award, and watch our overview to learn more. Also learn more about the philosophy of recognition and the industry research that our solution is built on.