Depending on the type of program, organizations are assessed an annual Membership Network Fee. While Ceca Foundation underwrites most operational and development costs for the program, the Membership Fee helps to offset the cost of financial awards, recognition software, hardware to support one web-enabled CecaTV monitor, program materials, account management, and marketing support. The cost depends on two factors: the frequency of your Award Program (quarterly or monthly) and your type of healthcare community. Ceca’s standard fee structure is listed below.*
*Multi-facility and healthcare system/network discounts are available—please contact Ceca for custom pricing.
Membership Network Fee
Skilled Nursing, Rehab, Senior Living and Hospice
- $2,500 per year for quarterly Award Programs
- $5,500 per year for monthly Award Programs
- $6,000 per year for quarterly Award Programs
- $12,500 per year for monthly Award Programs
The Membership Network Fee includes:
- Monthly or quarterly cash awards directly to Honorees
- Access to the CecaAward.org platform
- One CecaTV-enabled monitor (a $300 value); integration with existing digital signage also available
- Free mobile applications for iPhone and Android smartphones
- Account management services
- Marketing support services
- Interviews and media outreach highlight inspiring honoree stories
- All honorees are to be considered for our $2,500 Annual Award end-of-year (currently 3 recipients across Ceca Healthcare Partner facilities)
Depending on hardware preferences, there may be a need to mount and provide power and network access to the CecaTV monitor. Additional CecaTVs can also be sourced by Ceca at cost. Larger organizations with supporting Foundations may choose that their charitable affiliate co-finance the award and other program costs.
Ceca continues to invest in its human and technical infrastructure, and recruits a growing base of local volunteers to participate in Award selection panels and presentations.
If you are interested in learning more about the Ceca Award and becoming a Healthcare Partner or Foundation Partner, please contact us.